Mohak Bariatrics and Robotics
SAIMS Campus, Indore – Ujjain State Highway,
Indore 453555 India
Two Fellows: August 1 – July 31
Two Fellows: February 1 – January 31
Dr. Mohit Bhandari MS, DMAS, MMAS
Dr. Mathias Fobi MD FACS, FICS, FACN, FIBC
This program aims to enhance the delivery of metabolic surgery through well-maintained standards based on an international bariatric training program recommendation required by a fellow to become an expert of Bariatric Metabolic Surgery.
- To be familiar with the management approach in patient with obesity by getting familiar with the appropriate surgical treatment modality, the perioperative management and dealing with possible early or late complications.
- To gain experience with different bariatric surgical procedures and receive mentorship through the learning curve.
- Participate in scientific activity by producing at least one publication in the field of bariatric and metabolic surgery.
- Participate in teaching sessions of medical students, postgraduate residents and allied health care professionals.
- Post MS or DNB General surgery with 5 years’ experience in general surgery.
- Post MS and or DNB Candidate with less than 5 years’ experience had a sufficient skill in basic and intermediate laparoscopic surgery.
- Post MCh GI surgery
- For international fellows completion of the post graduation training in GS.