We use ‘Cookies’ to keep track of your current session to offer best browsing experience but rest assured there is no breach pf privacy. ‘Cookies’ are tiny text files which our website places on your computer to store information about your session. If you don’t want our cookie files, you can always delete it from your browser. Here’s a Google help link that will show you how to delete the cookies from your computer or phone https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
Information We Collect
We use Google Analytics and website forms to collect users’ information:
- Contact details (address, phone number, email address)
- Medical history and conditions (for better optimization of our services)
- Device & Hardware information (model, network information, advertiser ID, Internet Protocol address, cookie data, browser type, browser language, referring URL, pages accessed, time zone, operating system)
- Website usage patterns (time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used)
- All the other information we collect from you voluntarily (through facebook page or our advertisements online)
USAGE OF INFORMATION
We employ the highest levels of security to keep your personal information strictly confidential. We will never disclose or sell any of your personal information, including your name, address, age, sex or medical history to any third party without your explicit consent or permission.
We use the information furnished to customize our services to best serve your interests and keep track of our correspondence.
To perform studies, research and analysis for improving our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content displayed on the website/ third party social media platforms are customized to your needs and preferences
We hereby also reserve our right to transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another organisation or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.